The Truth About Michael Scott Crook

The TRUTH that MSC doesn't want you to know. He would much rather leave it in his past, but that won't happen here.....or there © Copyright 2006, Truthluster All rights reserved

Name:
Location: Behind You, United States

God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die. Bill Watterson

Sunday, October 21, 2007

He's a real tough guy!

So Crook has been emailing me trying to claim I have the wrong line, yet when I mentioned certain names and know where they live, and perhaps I may list those as well, he comes back with this:

Just remember that this game works both ways, and I will not hesitate to come after that niece you love so much...hey you come after me, I come after your family....seems only fair.

In another email:
4. Regarding kids...when it comes to revenge all family is fair game, if you mess with mine I can mess with yours, regardless of age or who really has permission to pick them up from school ;)


And another:
I don't know what your goal is, but I have no problem with revenge involving innocent kids...just keep that in mind.


Yeah, he's a tough guy alright, he threaten minor children. Anyone who wants to see the original emails let me know I'll be happy to share them.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Empty threats... Don;t forget he tried to tell everyone he was going to sue them once we found 10 Candlelight Circle in Liverpool.

Then he swore he didn't live there, then we got pictured of his ghetto blue ford.

All the while threats to suits for slander and libel... This is standard stuff when he is getting stomped.

Jeff Diehl never lost a dime... Mr. Lawyerman did great with all the EFF stuff.

I think you have as much to worry about as the Vet he threatened to box.

Just keep trudging along.

Sunday, 21 October, 2007  
Blogger Truthluster said...

No worrys here at all.

Remember he said he'd fight a Vet..than backed down cause he knew he'd get as arse whooped. He said he'd spit in a widows face..never happened. I doubt he'd try anything with kids as that would land him n prison and we all know how prisoners just love those child abuser. lol

Monday, 22 October, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are on the right track.. That goofy eyed inbred son of a gun would lie if you showed up on the dooorstep with his mother in tow.

Tuesday, 30 October, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you kidding? He backs down from men and women, i don't think that he'd challenge a child who could kick his butt anyways.

One thing I've noticed about him, he's real transparent. He's about as good a poker player as Jon Robert (heh heh- survivor reference). It's always obvious with him, because when you hit close to the mark, he goes into panic mode and starts harping on it on his blog.

by the way- some computer consultant he is- I haven't used a hosted service since high school. It's much too easy to upload your own!

Thursday, 01 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you saved those emails.

Should anything happen to the child, he would be the first in line as a suspect I would think.

Friday, 02 November, 2007  
Blogger Truthluster said...

KPD,

I am not worried at all..if it was someone else< perhaps I would be, but we're speaking of a nobody here.

Saturday, 03 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michael Crook is a silly man. Ever since he posted his blog about the 5 boys in Ocala, We have had people following him, learning his patterns and reporting back to Us on what he does and where he goes. He doesn't have the time to kidnap children as he stops and looks at his reflection every chance he gets ( in the windows of parked cars, buildings, high polish light poles, and other mirror-like surfaces).

Friday, 01 February, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am pretty sure you have heard of him criticizing girls for committing suicide right after it happens, searching for obituaries and then searching for groups that are dedicated to those who did kill themselves well turns out his girlfriend committed suicide

Friday, 18 April, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home