The Truth About Michael Scott Crook

The TRUTH that MSC doesn't want you to know. He would much rather leave it in his past, but that won't happen here.....or there © Copyright 2006, Truthluster All rights reserved

Name:
Location: Behind You, United States

God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die. Bill Watterson

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Case Settled!

This photo was made from the video that came with the settlement from Jeff Diehl of 10zenmonkeys V. Michael Crook. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.


Well as most of you have heard, the case between Jeff Diehl/EFF and Michael Crook has been settled. In case you have not read on that you can get the details (and view Crooks apology video) here.

If you're wondering why I am not linking the video itself her it is simple. Who would want to view something as ugly as that? That is the same reason the FOX photo has not been placed here.
I have no desire to have to view such an ugly thing each time I post on my blog.

NOTE: I changed my mind on the photos being posted here. I think it is better for others to know what he looks like.

I did however view his 'so called' apology video. First thought to me was this 'apology' is the same type he made back when he had his first anti soldier site. Except for this time, the apology was part of the settlement.If it wasn't do you really think he would apoligize?!? . In my opinion, NO!


It was funny what my 11 year old niece said when I was viewing his apology video. She said, 'That guy has some scary eyes'. lmao

I do have to comment with my opinions on some things he had mentioned either in his blog or the video's he has made (Speaking of his videos, is it just me or does his voice sound like Michael Jackson?).. Somewhere he mentioned people should respect him, they can disagree but need to respect him...sorry Crook but Respect is earned, not automatically given and your past blogs have shown NO RESPECT for others so why do you deserve it? You don't!.

On his blog he condemns people for not taking responsibility when they should. Pot..meet kettle. Let's view his admission to supposedly giving up his rights to his child. After reading some things from the settlement issue he wrote,I honestly think he is lying when he says he has given up parental rights. I beleive because prioty things came up which is one reason why he settld with Jeff Deihl and EFF is because he isn't giving up his rights but fighting to get his child back.

If he really wanted to 'give up" his parental rights, he could have just took off down to California for the court date with EFF and surely the CPS would take his rights away due to not particpating in things needing to be done to get said child back. If not that than he is trying hard to make sure not even his wife gets custody which would assure him not having to pay support for said child.

In New York, parents can sign away their righs if BOTH agree to, but if only one does but the other doesn't than i guess the one parent is in a tough bind.

Than we have his list of cowards he put on his blog. Hey Crook, have you boxed that Vet widow yet? Remember on the Steve and DC Radio interview you had, you said you'd fight a vet, but it never happened. They brought you back on and you admitted you'd get your arse kicked, but later you said you'd fight a vets widow.Has that happened yet or did you cower out with that too?
Just to refresh your memory or for others who have not heard it yet you can hear it here..

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't get the link to the Steve and DC Radio interview to work. Also, the screen shots you talk about in various articles don't seem to be there.

Saturday, 24 March, 2007  
Blogger Truthluster said...

Emily,

I am not sure why you're having problems getting to the Steve and DC interview. I have had no problem testing it after your comment.

As for the screenshots I have not had time to get them together, but a majority of them are posted over at the debate thread at Tucker Max forum.

I did notice however that a few Tucker Max posted are not there, Those would be the ones from Crooks old website that mentions his first daughter born in New Jersey.Not sure if a DMCA was issued or if maybe Tcuker Max decided not to post miner childrens names.

Saturday, 24 March, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must be a mac thing. Thanks for checking.

I saw all the stuff on the TM call out thread. Thanks again.

Sunday, 25 March, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home