The Truth About Michael Scott Crook

The TRUTH that MSC doesn't want you to know. He would much rather leave it in his past, but that won't happen here.....or there © Copyright 2006, Truthluster All rights reserved

Name:
Location: Behind You, United States

God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die. Bill Watterson

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Want To Become Ordained?

That's right, you can become an Ordained Minister. Just go to the Universal Life Church and fill out the form and wait.

It states:

Welcome! You are about to become an ordained minister of the Universal Life Church, Modesto, California. Please be sure to find out about the legal doctrines governing your country, state or province.
So I was browsing around debating on if I'd really want to become a minister. Anyway while browsing I found this and remembered that at one time, Crook claimed to be an Ordained Minister.If true and he were to marry you, I'd be asking to see his certificate..to make sure this Michael Crook isn't the same one we all know. Well, unfortunately with further searching, it came to prove that it is the same Crook we all know.

So hopefully if anyone out there were dumb enough to have him marry you,I'd be asking for my money back or to prove that he is in fact legally able to marry people with his 5.00 certificate if received from here.

Did you catch what he had on there with what he believes?

This I Believe: Do that which is good, and uphold the word of the Lord.

That would make anyone say 'No, that ain't the scumbag Michael Crook", but it is. I checked the phone number used with the number scumbag Crook has used.Same One!

Now I am not saying that he is NOT an Ordained Minister,I'm just saying it should be verified before putting cash over to him.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home