The Truth About Michael Scott Crook

The TRUTH that MSC doesn't want you to know. He would much rather leave it in his past, but that won't happen here.....or there © Copyright 2006, Truthluster All rights reserved

Name:
Location: Behind You, United States

God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die. Bill Watterson

Monday, October 23, 2006

About MSC Military Writings

He has his 'I WOULD BE PROUD TO SERVE - IF THE ARMY WOULD LET ME ' article that can be found here Press of Atlantic City The date was June 11, 1999

If you read this article than what he is NOW saying which is how he purposely got thrown out, you can only guess it is just more lies from him.

In the article he said he did not join for the money, bonuses or assistance with college tuition and now he is saying that when he got there, it became painfully obvious that the possibility of actually being called upon to put his life on the line for this country could be real, so he purposefully fell out of the mile run.

Yeah sure because in a past post from a forum that is no longer around, he had said this (screenshots):

[Quoted From Michael Crook in Weapondepot]
Of course I could have it surgically fixed. Even with insurance, the cost is high

Now I got an e-mail from someone who *claims* to have an MOS that permits them to see my records. Fine. I buy that...but

what I don't buy is his claim that I CHOSE not to stay in the military.

Look, I *tried* to stay in. Trusting my 1st Sgt. was my all-time mistake.

I tried like hell to get back in. What it came down to was statements from two civilian doctors that cleared me and said to put me in. The boys in Washington said no. [End Quote]

I believe that Sgt he had was Sgt Harris


Than he has his "MY TIME IN THE ARMY" which he is now trying to say it was taken from a fictional angle of givng a rats ass about this country.

So if he doesn't care about this country, why doesn't he move out of the country to one he thinks is better?

In short, I think he is mad that he was booted from the Army, so now he is taking it out on the soldiers by calling them scumbags. He gripes about the taxes, yet he doesn't even vote let alone registered to vote. From what he is trying to say now one would think he did join for the money, bonuses or assistance with college tuition

Think about it. Just what does our Army, Navy, Marines and Air Force do? They fight for our country if needed. Anyone who joins is full aware that if we end up going to war it will be them fighting the war. Anyone in my opinion who is in the service and AWOLS instead of going to war basically must have joined for the education

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"So if he doesn't care about this country, why doesn't he move out of the country to one he thinks is better?"


Oh God please don't let him choose Canada - enough Ass hats here already!

Thursday, 22 February, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home